Dimensions: 175 x 80 cm
Signed and dated p.d.: 'A.Jaworska | 1963'.
Painter, sculptor, born 1.XII.1891 in Chelm (Lublin province). In 1918-1922 she studied at the School of Drawing of Wojciech Gerson in Warsaw, the School of Painting of Konrad Krzyzanowski in Warsaw. And in 1922-1923 at the School of Artistic Decoration in Vienna. Since 1926 at the Academy of Fine Arts in Warsaw under the direction of Professor Tadeusz Breyer.