• The organizer of the auction is Rzeszowski Dom Aukcyjny sp. Z O.O. Pl. Kilińskiego 2, 35-005 Rzeszów. , VAT EU: PL8133779334
The auction takes place on behalf of the bidders, on behalf and the account of the owners of the items who remain anonymous.
• The auction fee is 20% and is added to the amount bid. The fee already includes the tax VAT.
• The winner of the auction is obliged to settle the payment within 14 days from the end of the auction. After this date, the Organizer has the right to cancel unpaid auction orders, or start calculating statutory interest for late payment.
• Authenticity of the offered items is guaranteed by the Organizer for an unlimited period, unless the description of the item is marked differently.
• The condition for participation in the auction is prior registration, unambiguous with the acceptance of this regulations.
• The auction participant is granted a loan for expenditure on the auction, above which he can not bid.
• The Auction Participant may request an increase in the expenditure credit, however the Organizer reserves itself the right to condition this request with the payment of a deposit.
• Viewing auction items is available to Auction Participants at the Organizer's office or other place indicated by the organizer after prior announcement of the visit.
• Auction participants taking part in the auction will be treated as if they were watching objects and studying them state of preservation.
• The auction ends after the price has been called three times and its approval (landing) and the winner the bidder is the bidder who offered the approved price.
from --> the raise amount
1 --> 5
100 --> 10
200 --> 20
1,000 --> 100
2,000 --> 200
5,000 --> 500
10,000 --> 1,000
20,000, --> 2,000
500,000 --> 5,000
• The currency of the auction is Polish Zloty and the value expressed in this currency is the basis for settlements. Organizer accepts the settlement of the equivalent of the amount due in EURO and USD currencies according to the average table exchange rates of the National Bank of Poland on the day of the auction.
• Payment for purchased items should be transferred to accounts:
Pekao SA: 26 1240 4751 1111 0010 8257 5903
Foreign currency payments:
90 1240 4751 1978 0010 8392 8104 [EURO]
36 1240 4751 1787 0010 8392 8247 [USD]
• Collection or shipment of items:
1. Items will be handed over to the winner of the auction, or to the person authorized by him, after receipt by the Organizer of full payment.
2. The auctioned items can be picked up from the Organizer's office, after prior agreement with The organizer of the reception details.
3. The costs of shipping domestic auction orders worth up to Poland 1,000 are PLN 40 and cover them buyer. The shipment is insured and carried out by a courier company
4. The cost of shipping abroad is covered by the buyer. The form and cost of such shipment is determined each time it's individually.
• Items with a value of over PLN 16.000 may be exported permanently outside of Poland only after obtaining the permission of the Minister of Culture and National Heritage. The rules for exporting and issuing export permits are regulated by the Act of 23.07.2003 on protection monuments and taking care of monuments "with later amendments.
• Obligation to obtain appropriate export licenses rests with the Bidder and Organizer does not mediate in this procedure.
• For the legal defects of the object, the person placing the item is responsible for the auction.
• These regulations have been prepared in Polish and published in that language, as well as published in the translation into foreign languages, with only legal issues in disputable matters Polish text of the regulations.
• The place for resolving any disputes is the District Court for the city competent for the Organizer Rzeszów